2018 Brown Products BVAC4000 Vacuum System
Call for Price
The Brown Ride-On Blower-Vac is a versatile, time-saving machine in its own right. However, in order to increase that versatility and make the Ride-On Blower-Vac a "four-season tool," Brown Products has developed an array of attachments. Each attachment is built to the same standards as other Brown Products machines, meaning owners and operators can expect rugged, heavy-duty construction. All attachments are designed to couple effortlessly to the Brown Ride-On Blower-Vac using the ALU4000 Attachment Lift Unit's quick-hitch system. One operator can easily couple an attachment, insert the security pins and get back to the task at hand.
The Model BVAC4000 Vacuum System is a powerful, heavy-duty vacuum assembly that attaches easily to the Brown Ride-On Blower-Vac using the ALU4000 Attachment Lift Unit. This durable system is constructed using a combination of steel and rotomolded plastic.
- Quick hitch system for fast, easy attachment
- Adjustable height suction hood wheels
- Electrically actuated vacuum hood door for customizable suction
- Quick-detach vacuum, discharge hose for blower operation
- Auxiliary 8" suction hose inlet on vacuum hood
- Caster wheel forks on collection trailer
- Durable two-point hitch system on collection trailer
- Fold-down ramp on collection trailer for easy container removal
- Full system control from Blower-Vac operator platform
- Overall length (including Ride-On Blower-Vac): 13 feet
- Maximum width: 56"
- Overall height: 72"
- Vacuum hood maximum lift height: 17-1/2"
- Collection container capacity: 96 gallons
- Hood suction opening: 5-1/2" x 42"
- Cyclone particulate separator dimensions: 36" Dia. x 12" height
- Quick-Hitch Vacuum Hood Assembly
- Intake/Suction Hose (12" Diameter)
- Discharge Hose (10" Diameter)
- Cyclone Particulate Separator (mounts atop collection container)
- 96 Gallon Collection Container
- Collection Container Trailer