2016 Yanmar USA Longhorn YU700GMP
Call for Price
Toughness Comes in Your Size: Our new Bull Series was born to work as hard as you do. So whether you choose our standard Bull model with three seats or our Longhorn edition with two rows and six individual seats, you have a UTV sized to meet your needs. From the job site, to the field, to the trails, you’ll find plenty of power, precise handling and comfort beyond compare. Both models feature our premium red and silver paint scheme, so regardless of the job you’re tackling, you’ll look good doing it.
Any Job. Anywhere. Anytime: Our new Bull Series produces the power you need to Rule the Jobsite. Starting with a 700-class liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine packed with plenty of power and torque. Meanwhile, our industry-leading Tru-Torq® CVT drive system features a centrifugal clutch for extremely smooth starts and optimal performance. So whether you work hard, play hard, or both, you always start smooth and finish strong.
Live Life Outside: Let’s face it, we all love the outdoors. Whether it’s fishing with the family or chasing the sunset, we all answer to the call of the wild. We had that in mind when we introduced our Bull Series to get you smoothly over rough terrain to wherever the trail may lead. Take what you need and discover fun every step of the way. A large 9.7-gallon fuel tank means you spend less time filling up and more time doing what you love.
- 700-class, SOHC, 4-valve fuel-injected engine
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- Tru-Torq® CVT drive system delivers constant belt tension
- Downhill engine braking
- Dial-Lok® means easy drive selection
- Fully-independent long travel suspension
- Anti-sway bar reduces body roll
- Four-wheel, twin-piston, large-diameter hydraulic disc brakes
- Long wheelbase
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse
- Lots of storage and cup holders
- Recessed middle seats for passenger comfort
- Tool-free air filter under seat
- Battery under center hood
- Digital instrument panel provides real-time information
- Tough rotomolded doors
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0 mm x 84.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): YANMAR Fuel Injection (YFI)
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: YANMAR Tru-Torq V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; L, H, N, R
- Drive Train: YANMAR Dial-Lok; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension (Front): Independent double wishbone; 8.1” travel
- Suspension (Rear): Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 8.1” travel
- Brakes (Front and Rear): Dual hydraulic disc
- Tires (Front): AT25 x 8-12
- Tires (Rear): AT25 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 153.5 in x 64 in x 76.6 in
- Wheelbase: 115.6 in
- Turning Radius: 244.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 11.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 9.7 gal
- Wet Weight**: 1,695 lb
- Bed Capacity: 600 lb
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.0 mm x 84.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- YANMAR Fuel Injection (YFI)
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- AT25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar
- Rear Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- AT25 x 10-12
- Ground Clearance
- 11.4 in.
- 115.6 in.
- Front Travel
- 8.1 in.
- Rear Travel
- 8.1 in.
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1,695 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.7 gal.
- YANMAR Tru-Torq V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; L, H, N, R
- Drive System
- YANMAR Dial-Lok; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive