2016 Yanmar USA 3TNV84T-BKSA
Call for Price
3 Cylinder, 4-Cycle, Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine
- Fuel System - Distributor-Type MP2 Fuel Injection Pump; 12V Electric Fuel Pump (shipped loose); Paper Element Fuel Filter; Water Separator (shipped loose); Stop Solenoid, Integral to Fuel Injection Pump
- Lubrication System - 6.7 L Capacity Deep Oil Pan; Trochoid Oil Pump; Paper Element Oil Filter; Oil Pressure Switch; Crankcase Breather, Closed Type
- Noise Level Reduction - YANMAR’s original CAE techniques have optimized the stiffness, minimized transformation, and reduced radiant noise in the cylinder block. Gear noise reduction is achieved through an improved gear tooth profile resulting in less mechanical noise.
- Power Take Off - Flywheel, SAE 7 1/2”; Flywheel Housing, SAE #5 t=124; Aux Drive, 9-tooth w/SAE 2 bolt “A” Flange
- Reliable and Durable - The TNV engines now proudly take up the running as YANMAR’s premium small industrial diesel. They offer even more enhanced durability due to better block cooling, a stiffer crank and pistons, finer tolerance in the journal, and more. CAE analysis has brought lower vibrations and higher strength to the mounting structure for even better reliability in heavy-duty jobs.
- Clean Emissions - Building off the proven TNE design, YANMAR has achieved superior exhaust emissions by improving the combustion chamber and fuel injection equipment design. Engines are compliant with Interim Tier 4 and EU stage III A exhaust emissions regulations.
- Cooling System - Water Pump, Belt Driven; 7-Blade, 360mm Cooling Fan—Puller Type; 160ºF (71ºC) Thermostat; Temperature Switch; Fan Belt
- Electrical System - 12V, 40 Amp Alternator; 12V Starter Motor; 12V, 400W Air Heater; Preheat Timer, 15 second (shipped loose); Stop Solenoid Timer, 1 second (shipped loose)
- Fuel Delivery and Economy - A newly designed, in-line ML type fuel injector pump is utilized to assure more precise fuel delivery and control. The result is reduced emissions, improved performance over a wide range of applications and good fuel economy which assures that YANMAR’s reputation for superior starting characteristics continues.
- Type of Engine: 3 Cylinder, 4 Cycle, Liquid Cooled Diesel
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke: 84 mm x 90 mm
- Displacement: 1.496 L
- Rotation: (from flywheel end) Counterclockwise
- Dry Weight: 341 lbs (155 kg)
- Output: 39.1/2800 (hp/rpm)
- Combustion System: Direct Injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 84 mm x 90 mm
- 1.496 L
- 341 lbs (155 kg)