2016 Yanmar USA 3TNM74F-NHGE
Call for Price
3 Cylinder, 4-Cycle, Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine
- Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
- Bore x Stroke: 74 mm x 77 mm
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: .993L
- Type of Engine: Vertical Cylinder, Inline, 4-cycle, Water-Cooled Diesel Engine
- Clean Emissions - Building off the proven TNV design, YANMAR has achieved superior exhaust emissions by improving the combustion chamber and increasing the displacement and compression ratio. Yanmar engines meet the strict NTE and NRTC test requirements for 2014 Final Tier 4.
- Cooling System - Water Pump, Belt Driven; 5-Blade, 310mm Cooling Fan—Pusher Type; 160ºF (71ºC) Thermostat; Temperature Switch; Fan Belt
- Electrical System - 12V, 40 Amp Alternator; 12V Starter Motor; 12V Super Quick Glow Plugs; Preheat Relay (shipped loose); Stop Solenoid Timer, 1 second (shipped loose)
- Fuel Delivery and Economy - YANMAR has refined the combustion process to assure more precise fuel delivery and control. The result is reduced emissions, improved performance over a wide range of applications, and increased fuel economy, assuring that Yanmar’s reputation for superior starting characteristics continues.
- Fuel System - In-line MC Fuel Injection Pump; Mechanical Fuel Feed Pump; Paper Element Fuel Filter; Water Separator (shipped loose); Stop Solenoid, Integral to Fuel Injection Pump
- Lubrication System - 3.4 L Capacity Deep Oil Pan; Trochoid Oil Pump; Paper Element Oil Filter; Oil Pressure Switch; Crankcase Breather, Closed Type
- Noise Level Reduction - Yanmar’s original CAE techniques have optimized the stiffness, minimized transformation and reduced radiant noise in the cylinder block. Gear noise reduction is achieved through an improved gear tooth profile resulting in less mechanical noise.
- Power Take Off - Flywheel, SAE 6 1/2?; Flywheel Housing, SAE #5 t=111
- Reliable and Durable - The TNM engines now proudly take up the running as YANMAR’s premium small industrial diesel. They offer even more enhanced durability due to better block cooling, a stiffer crank and pistons, finer tolerance in the journal and more. CAE analysis has brought lower vibrations and higher strength to the mounting structure for even better reliability in heavy-duty jobs.
- Horsepower: Rated Output: 22.8 hp/3600 rpm
- Rotation: (from flywheel end) Counterclockwise
- Combustion System: Indirect Injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 74 mm x 77 mm
- Rated Output: 22.8 hp/3600 rpm