2015 Yanmar USA 6BY3-260Z
Call for Price
Compact. Light Weight. Smooth and Quiet.
Yanmar engines are designed for high performance and maximum engine life.
Tested under the most extreme conditions, you can always count on Yanmar engines to deliver the power you need day in and day out, year after year. It’s simply the best power package available for new vessels and re-power applications.
- Lubrication: (System) Totally enclosed, forced lubrication system with pump
- Starting System: Electric starting 12 V - 2 kW
- Cooling System: Fresh water cooling with heat exchanger, and sea water cooled charge air cooler
- Cylinders: 6, Common Rail with vertical injectors
- Displacement: (Total) 2.993 L (183 cu in)
- Aspiration: Wastegated, turbocharged with intercooler
- Alternator: 12 V - 150 A
- Bore x Stroke: 84 mm x 90 mm (3.31 in x 3.54 in)
- EPA: (Environmental) EU RCD, US EPA Tier 2, BSO II & EMC
- Convenient Service Points: Makes it easy to perform routine maintenance or handle unexpected repairs.
- 150A Alternator: Provides maximum power for the cruiser and all electronic needs.
- 4 Valves Per Cylinder makes for better fuel/air mixture, delivering more power and lower emissions.
- Cast Aluminum Oil Pan increases durability and provides for improved heat dissipation.
- CAN Bus Output In NMEA 2000® Protocol: The engine data can be read and displayed by a wide variety of electronic equipment.
- Belt Safety Guard provides complete protection from belts and moving components.
- High quality two part urethane paint protects surfaces from rust.
- Fully Electronic Control increases efficiency and lowers emissions.
- Dry Weight: (without sterndrive) 315 kg (694 lbs)
- Mounting: (Engine) Rubber type antivibration mounts
- Output: (Max. @ crankshaft) 260 mhp (191 kW) / 4000 rpm ; (Continuous rating @ crankshaft) 198 mhp (147 kW) 3600 rpm
- Combustion System: Direct injection
- Configuration: In line, 4-stroke cycle, water cooled diesel engine
- Direction: (of rotation (crankshaft)) Counter clockwise viewed from flywheel side
- Electronics: (Control-Can Bus) According to NMEA 2000 protocol
- 6, Common Rail with vertical injectors
- Bore x Stroke
- 84 mm x 90 mm (3.31 in x 3.54 in)
- (Total) 2.993 L (183 cu in)
- Starting System
- Electric starting 12 V - 2 kW
- (without sterndrive) 315 kg (694 lbs)