2015 Yanmar USA 4JH80
Call for Price
Legendary Reliability. Better Performance.
YANMAR engines are well known as some of the longest lasting and most reliable on the market. Thanks to the use of common rail technology, our new line of Tier 3 compliant engines now offer even better performance with higher torque, less noise, little to no smoke and increased fuel economy. Our engines are simply the best power package available for new vessels and re-power applications.
- Same Compact Size and Control Hookup - The new line of JH common rail engines has the same foot print as previous models for easy replacement of new and existing applications.
- More Information and NMEA 2000® Protocol - The engine control unit (ECU) allows for access to more information, including engine operation and fuel consumption.
- New common rail design lowers emissions level.
- High quality two layer paint protects surfaces from rust.
- Belt safety guard provides complete protection from belts and moving components.
- 12V - 125A Alternator - The 12V – 125A Alternator allows for higher output and more power at a lower RPM.
- Common Rail Technology - New common rail technology allows for more precise fuel injection and smoother, quieter and cleaner operation.
- Lubrication: (System) Enclosed, forced lubricating system
- EPA: (Environmental) US: EPA Tier 3 EU: RCD
- Bore x Stroke: 84 mm x 90 mm (3.31 in x 3.54 in)
- Alternator: 12 V - 125 A
- Aspiration: Natural aspiration
- Displacement: 2.0 L (122 ci)
- Cylinders: 4
- Cooling System: Fresh water cooling by centrifugal water pump and rubber impeller sea water pump
- Dry Weight: (without gear) 229 kg (505 lbs)
- Mounting: (Engine) Rubber type flexible mounting
- Output: (Max. at crankshaft) 80 mhp (58.8 kW) / 3200 rpm
- Direction: (of rotation (crankshaft)) Counterclockwise viewed from flywheel side
- Configuration: 4-stroke, vertical, water cooled diesel engine
- Combustion System: Direct injection with common rail
- Bore x Stroke
- 84 mm x 90 mm (3.31 in x 3.54 in)
- 2.0 L (122 ci)
- (without gear) 229 kg (505 lbs)